A virtual tour of Brooksby is available by clicking on the image below.
Priest-in-Charge (Rector Designate): The Revd David Harknett 01664 434517 email@example.com Please contact David with …
Welcome to the website of St Michael & All Angels Church, Brooksby near Melton Mowbray Leicestershire.
Situated in the beautiful grounds of Brooksby Hall and surrounded by the 800 acre estate of the Brooksby Campus of Brooksby Melton College, the Church serves as
- a parish church (one of six in the Parish of The Upper Wreake) ideally suited for celebrating the agricultural festivals and as a venue for the local Remembrance Sunday service because of its strong naval and military connections
- a college chapel hosting, for example, the college carol service and providing a venue for student creative projects
- an attractive venue for weddings often followed by a reception in Brooksby Hall, for wedding blessings following a civil ceremony in the Hall and for baptisms with an important ministry towards the couples and families involved
- a focus for bringing to life the story of Brooksby from the days of the Danish settlement to the present day
- a reminder of the many famous people who lived at Brooksby who helped to shape British history including Earl Beatty of The North Sea and Brooksby, the last private owner of Brooksby Hall